The SONOS SUB takes your audio experience to the next level when you add this wireless subwoofer to an existing Sonos room.
• Instantly adds a dimension of deep bass impact to your audio listening experience.
• Allows placement anywhere because it’s wireless and compact—position it vertically or horizontally on any floor surface.
New to Sonos?
Set up your Sonos Wireless HiFi System with at least one amplified Sonos player—PLAYBAR, PLAY:1, PLAY:3, PLAY:5, CONNECT:AMP, or ZP100 before adding the SONOS SUB to your music system. For help with this step, refer to the instructions packaged with your other Sonos products. Once you’ve set up your music system, you can add additional Sonos products any time (up to 32).
• Amplifier : Two Class-D digital amplifiers
• Speakers : Two force-cancelling speakers positioned face-to-face for deeper, richer sound and zero cabinet buzz or rattle.
• Dual Acoustic Ports : Tuned to enhance the SUB performance.
• Frequency Response : Plays down to 25 Hz.
• All Digital Sound : All filter settings, active equalization, and time alignment are done digitally through state-of-the-art DSP (Digital Signal Processing) circuitry for zero-loss audio quality and energy.
• Ethernet Port : One Ethernet port that can connect the SUB to a wired home network.
• Wireless Connectivity : Works on your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4GHz broadcast capable router Also works on SonosNet™, a secure AES encrypted, peer-to-peer wireless mesh network dedicated exclusively for your Sonos system to reduce WiFi interference
• SonosNet Extender : Functions to extend and enhance the power of SonosNet 2.0
• Side Panel Button (Join Button) : Join household
• Side Panel LEDs : Indicate SUB status
• Power Supply : 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, auto-switchable
• Dimensions (H x D x W) : 15 x 6.2 x 15.8in. (380 x 158 x 402mm)
• Weight : 36.3 lbs (16kgs)
• Operating Temperature : 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
• Storage Temperature : 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
• Multiple Orientations : Stand upright or lay flat for flexible placement.
• Rubber and Felt Feet : Built-in rubber feet; optional felt feet included.
• Supported Devices : SUB works with all Sonos amplified products: CONNECT:AMP; PLAY:5; PLAY:3; PLAY:1; PLAYBAR; ZP100 Does not work with the non-amplified SONOS CONNECT (ZP90/ZP80).
* Specifications subject to change without notice.